Today was a
GREAT day. After some lame homework Stewart had we decided to have a family day and headed down to Mandalay Bay. I thought Ella would like it but I had no idea that she would absolutely
love it. I can't believe how excited she was. She would run from tank to tank blowing kisses at the fish, waving at them saying hi, and even kissing the glass. It was so cute to watch. She would just stand there and laugh and clap her hands. She literally could not get enough. At one part you can actually touch some fish so we just set her on the ledge and she turned around and tried to scoot in..... so funny. Then we went to the new town square mall and walked around and let her play in the darling playground they have there. I love my little family so much and had such a great day just spending time with them. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or a more adorable daughter- they make me so happy.

This pretty much sums up how much she
LOVED the Shark Reef. I'm sure we will be back soon.

Ella and Daddy checking out all the little fish. This was when we fist walked in and she was sooo excited she couldn't sit still. So much to look at:)



This is a scary picture of me but oh well. Ella is trying to escape from my grasp to go look at all the other fish.

Trying to climb into the fish tank..... to bad the glass is so dang thick:)
6 comments:
What a fun day!!!! We took Caleb to the Shark Reef, but he was a to little to appreciate it. I wish we still lived in Vegas and could go back. Maybe on our next trip down there.
ah!! she's a crazy fish girl! :) How cute! so now we know.. cows and horses NO, fishes and sharks YES. :D
She is so adorable! I love her huge grins! It's so nice to have family days, they are the best!
i love all the new pics! i still have never been to the shark reef, but i bet andrew would love it too! fun.:)
how fun! i still haven't even gone. i have wanted to though! next time we are in vegas we will for sure be there. she is so cute!
What a fun family day. She looks so cute and happy to be there. I think that she needs her own little fish now!
Shana, i'm glad you found me! Your little girl is getting so big!
Post a Comment