Veronica, I just had to post this picture. Look at all three of us. Who would have guessed we were going to hair school? Help us! At least now we can laugh about it. Here is to mushroom hair, getting our hair done by students, blonde one day brown the next, no flat irons, and high pants. Oh yeah, we were so cool. I love ya babe:)
2 comments:
HELP! Oh Shana I forgot how awful! It was so true... do you think I should go shorter? I love it. I'm serious though... brown with red highlights or honey? Let's just do it in our ghetto kitchen in the middle of the night. Oh we're out of 9nb? Don't worrie I have some 4RB on hand. That should work right?
OH MY! You poor thing having to straighten all that hair. And Veronica looks soooo innocent. Not that she looks crazy now, but she looks so different!
Post a Comment