I just wanted to give a shout-out to my beautiful wife on her birthday! Shana is the greatest mother and wife and we love her. Thank you for all that you do. Happy Birthday Shana. I hope you like the hat I gave you, happy 25th :) love, stew
oh my goodness! i never got you called! I am so sorry! seiously i am the WORST with rememebring, BUT i actually remembered this time and just never got to it! I hope you had a fabulous day! we miss you guys and will definately have to plan a lunch to celebrate our birthdays! love you!
9 comments:
Happy Day! love the hat! ;)
oh my goodness! i never got you called! I am so sorry! seiously i am the WORST with rememebring, BUT i actually remembered this time and just never got to it! I hope you had a fabulous day! we miss you guys and will definately have to plan a lunch to celebrate our birthdays! love you!
Happy Birthday. I love the hat.
Happy Birthday Shana!
Happy Birthday girlie! As Jessica Simpson would say you're "25, and that's almost mid twenties!"!!! Hee hee Love ya girl
Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love the hat!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
happy birthday!!!:)
Oh my gosh i didn't know it was your birthday or i would have told you at work. so, happy birthday!!!!!
Post a Comment