She was very happy about her Easter stuff. She got new bath toys, bath crayons and some candy.
We tried to get a better picture of her dress but what can you do, she is only one and has a mind of her own. She looked darling.
" What else is in my basket?"
Sunday afternoon we went and had dinner with my in-laws. The food was great and Ella was in a crazy mood and was showing off for everyone. She is such a little ham and I wish I would have caught it on camera but by the time I thought about it, it was to late. Thanks to Thom and Kathryn for having us over for dinner.
On Saturday we had two Easter egg hunts. One at the town square mall and one at my in-laws. It was fun, we had Kristin, Landon and Elliot over which Ella is always a fan of. It was cute to see the little kids get all the candy and put it in there baskets. Ella did a great job and has a new found love of jellybeans. After the hunt Elliot and Ella had a great time jumping on the trampoline and almost got trampled a few times by the bigger kids. But they still had a great time:)
Ella waiting to go out for the Easter egg hunt. Just a little inpatient:)
They were so cute jumping. They both would just say, "jump, jump"
A random picture I found when I downloaded the pictures. Stewart must have been bored when they dropped me off to run into the store.
7 comments:
oh i love it! i had the same problem with my kids as far as getting a good picture! i made bows that matched their dresses and EVERYTHING! i need to post...i have had such a bad headache today though that it seems daunting! look tomorrow though because if i can't sleep i might end up posting! miss you guys!
Ella is so cute! I'm soo jealous of that cute little bow of hair.. man, Ains is never gonna get hair, lol. I'm glad she loved the Easter bunny, we didn't really do any Easter festivities this year, maybe the bunny will visit next year when she has some idea of what is going on, lol.
Ella looks darling in her dress! I love Easter! So, I hope you don't mind, but Ella is on our list of names (top 4)...so is Elliot. I love them both! Anyway, cute pictures as always!
Sound like you guys had a wonderful Easter. It seems like yesterday that you brought Ella here for the Easter Egg Hunt. Oh, how she has grown.
How was the Town Square Hunt? Was it crazy? Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Also, Ella's hair is getting really long. Looks great.
what cute pictures! isn't it so fun seeing how excited they get during the holidays?!:)
oh she looks so cute in her dress! i can't believe how much her hair has grown!
Post a Comment