Stewart has been on Spring Break this week. WOHOO!!!! We have had such a fun week. He has also been such a huge help around the house. To bad we aren't filthy rich and can both just stay at home and have fun little adventures. We went to red rock this week and went on a little hike. We went with some friends and we both have little girls so it had to be short and sweet. It was actually a "children's" trail and it led to a waterfall. It was fun but Ella just wanted to walk the whole thing and play in the ICY COLD WATER. She has such a mind of her own, which drives me a little nuts but I also love that about her. She was bright red, but that didn't stop her from playing in it. Ella had fun with her adorable little friend Elliot. She is such a little sweetheart. We have also made some park trips and actually got to go swimming today. My camera batteries died so I didn't get any cute pictures of Ella. We have had some beautiful weather here in Vegas. Tomorrow I have to work for a bit in the morning and then we have a few Easter egg hunts. We are going to one at the new Town Square mall, which I love. It will probably be a little packed but it will still be a blast. Then my mother in law is having one in her backyard. I think we are going to end up with lots of candy. It has been a great week spending time with my little family. Ella is at such a great age and loves to go explore new places. I love t:) Happy Easter to everyone:)
3.21.2008
Spring Break!
Stewart has been on Spring Break this week. WOHOO!!!! We have had such a fun week. He has also been such a huge help around the house. To bad we aren't filthy rich and can both just stay at home and have fun little adventures. We went to red rock this week and went on a little hike. We went with some friends and we both have little girls so it had to be short and sweet. It was actually a "children's" trail and it led to a waterfall. It was fun but Ella just wanted to walk the whole thing and play in the ICY COLD WATER. She has such a mind of her own, which drives me a little nuts but I also love that about her. She was bright red, but that didn't stop her from playing in it. Ella had fun with her adorable little friend Elliot. She is such a little sweetheart. We have also made some park trips and actually got to go swimming today. My camera batteries died so I didn't get any cute pictures of Ella. We have had some beautiful weather here in Vegas. Tomorrow I have to work for a bit in the morning and then we have a few Easter egg hunts. We are going to one at the new Town Square mall, which I love. It will probably be a little packed but it will still be a blast. Then my mother in law is having one in her backyard. I think we are going to end up with lots of candy. It has been a great week spending time with my little family. Ella is at such a great age and loves to go explore new places. I love t:) Happy Easter to everyone:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw...how freakin FUN! you guys should come up on a weekend and we can go to Zions on a hike. Seriously so fun!
Wow, look at that picture of Ella on the rock.. Stew's gonna have her climbing rock walls before we know it :) Sounds like you guys are enjoying your spring break :) Kath tried to talk us into coming down for the easter egg hunt, since we are in St George.. but I dont think it's gonna happen.. however a trip to the town square shops might have done it.. lol :)
how fun! i bet it has been so nice having stewart home all week! looks like you guys took advantage of it!:)
Sounds like a great week for you guys! I love the pic of Ella climbin! Get her started early!
This must have been the thing to do for spring break. We went on this same hike on Thursday :)I bet Ella had a blast- My boys sure did.
Post a Comment