3.30.2008

Lions and Tigers and Dolphins.... oh my!

For our family day this week we went to the Mirage to check out the dolphin habitat. They also have white tigers, lions, leopards and llamas. They were so awesome to see and so beautiful. I can't believe the lions, they were amazing and very well groomed. Ella of course wouldn't take her nap that day so we had a few meltdowns along the way but over all I think she enjoyed it. We also had Grammy and Gramps along for the ride. We ended the day with the Forum Shops. We went to see the aquarium, which Ella LOVED, and then we went to FAO Schwartz.She had a great time running everywhere but I think her favorite part was going up and down the escalators. Maybe when she is older she will appreciate a three story toy store.

She is so excited about family day... can't you tell:)


Ella and Grammy checking out the dolphins


Ella was looking at the Llamas, and you can tell what she thought of them.... stinky!!!!!


Grammy, Gramps, Ella and Stewart


Ella wanted to give the Lion a big smooch


Playing the giant piano. Check out that baby booty which is only cute when your a baby:)


Dress up fun and check out the sweet Dorthy shoes

6 comments:

Danielle said...

MAN! You guys do the funnest stuff! I'm thinking of taking Ains to the zoo soon.. i wonder what she'll think of the animals :) Ella sure seems to like the water creatures. Ains is excited to see her only girl cousin next week :)

Libby said...

you guys do so many fun things! (that is funny...i just read the first comment after i said that :)) Ella is one lucky girl! Your mom looks like your sister in all of those pictures...no joke!

Anonymous said...

wow! you guys have been so busy lately! i guess we need to start finding more exciting things to do around here. andrew would LOVE to see dolphins. how fun!! :)

Adam and Ashley said...

Having a family day is a great idea. Your mom is such a great Grammy. She loves Ella so much. I love Ella's outfit.

Mindy Blake said...

how fun is that! love the boots! they look like kenz's! i am going to be coming down for a bridal shower on the 19th of apr so i think i will come that friday or thursday depending on if the best hair dresser ever can fit me in! :) i really look like i have a mullet!!! let me know what you schedule is like! PEACE

Jamie Lynn said...

Too fun! I love the dolphins at the Mirage. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!