Cutie pies Jake and Ella
They had a cute little "Smiths" for them to shop, weigh, and check out the groceries they picked out with a little cash register.
Ella inside the big bubble, as you can see she is not to sure about it:) Although they had big tables that you can make huge bubbles with and Ella loved it. She is a big fan a bubbles lately. She has some at home she loves to blow in the back yard.
Ella and Jake were especially fond of anything with water.
Climbing through the little house
Adam and Johnny seeing how windy a hurricane really is.... they didn't make it too long inside
2 comments:
wow, looks like you guys are having a blast lately! that seems like an awesome place, where is it?
The grocery store and huge bubble were always my favorite when we used to go there. I also remember a stage and buying astronaut ice cream in the gift shop. It must be pretty old. It looks like it hasn't changed that much since I was like five or six (and I'm old). :)
Post a Comment