So, I have finally decided to make our blog into a book. I found this awesome website and you make it into a hard bound book. I am so excited, it is going to be so cute. We are in the process of converting it right now and I think it will take a while. So worth it though because it is so cute. You can put pictures on the hardcover and everything. I think that this has just replaced any scrapbook that I was planning on making. Instead of doing each person an individual scrapbook we are just going to have a family book. Which I like a lot better and I have already told Stewart I was only going to one big family scrapbook so there you go. It is going to be a great size to, I think it is 13x11. Stay tuned for the finished product. I am so glad I started a blog, even though Stewart said it was lame. Although now he thinks it is the coolest thing ever too and he is totally stoked about the book too:)
Here is the site http://www.blurb.com/
8 comments:
oooh cool. i've heard about that but let me know more at work. i won't need it anytime soon, but maybe at the end of this year.
I've also heard about this. I think it is a good way to keep a journal of what you do as well. I am interested to see how it turns out.
so, what's the website??:) i want to see what they are like!:)
i have heard of this and i think it is an awesome idea! now that i know that it is a reality i will be much better at blogging the boring stuff that only the parents care about! do you know what happens to the slideshows? i can't wait to see the finished product!
seriously what a good idea! i think i want to sell all my scrapbook stuff and do this instead! for real!!!!! we miss yo uguys! i am coming the 15-the like 20 so can you check to see if you could fit me in there somewhere? the mullet lady has returned! lol i got your message too i just need to get you called back! izzy hasnt pooped in like 4 days (since the day after i started her on rice cereal) so she is sooooo grumpy! hers has belly owies as brock would say. lol anywyas i will try to get you called back tonight! loves!
This looks great. I have wanted to do one per year to document our life. Good Luck :)
awesome!! let me know when you get it! I am in the process of going through and editing my so it is all ready to order.
p.s. check out my blog. we are doing a girls night out at my house on thursday. hope you can come!
girl...you need to post! it's been like a whole week! lol what are we to do w/o any postings from you guys :) i can't wait to come down and play. We need to schedule my hair cuz seriously mullets are soooo not flattering! lol
Post a Comment