This is just a random picture, but Ella has discovered the shower. She loves it. So in the morning when I get ready I always have to make a little extra time because she now has to get in. She is also a little water hog and seriously just stands in the water and it takes a lot of effort to move her because she gets a little bit mad.
Now onto the important stuff..... Ella has been to her first real movie. Horton Hears A Who. It was cute but we had more fun watching her than the movie. She would laugh and point, and when one of the little characters stuck out his tongue Ella copied him. So cute. She was good the whole hour and forty minutes. She did have to be holding the bucket of popcorn the whole time though. She would put a handful in her mouth and not take her eye off the movie. We went with my Mom, and grandparents and we all had a great time watching her.
Hmmm.... which candy do I want
If you look close you can see her mesmerized by the big movie screen checking out the previews eating her popcorn from her box
Sharing her popcorn with Great Grandpa
6 comments:
that is sooooo awesome! Kenzy would never sit through a movie! Brock on the other hand....yeh I think that would be fun to watch his expressions! anyways i cant wai to see you! Miss you guys!
i wish i could take jake...not quite there yet. maybe this summer there will be something fun out again. anyway, that is really cute and so much fun!
ok, this is seriously the cutest post ever! oh my gosh! i want to take the kids to that but i was afraid, but seeing ella do so good makes me want to go. she looks sooo cute holding the popcorn. don't be surprised if i copy your post very soon........
awww! how cute! I bet she was adorable at the movie!! She's such a sweetie! And Ains loves showers too, I finally figure out I could take a shower and have her sit at the other end and play, kids and water are so fun :)
How cute! I loved it when the girls would finally sit through a movie. Nemo was the first movie I took Nikki to five years ago! Going to the "big movie house" is one of our favorite things to do now!
PS I still can't get my girls to want to take showers....they much prefer their baths!
ok, so i haven't decided if i'm going to post this, but we took the kids on saturday, and it lasted 15 minutes. we had to leave the theater. it was awful. big mistake. i'm very jealous that ella is so good!
Post a Comment