4.29.2008

Melmo Grows Up

The Davidson's invited us to go with them to Melmo (as Ella says) Grows Up. It was really fun actually. Ella was so excited when the show started, I wasn't sure how she was going to react but she LOVED it. She was dancing, clapping and waving and the characters. Toward the end she got a little sick of it because it was past her bedtime. But all in all she did great. I'm glad that we went and I'm sure there are many more of these things to come:) I love this age because there are so many fun things to do with Ella. LOVE that girl.


Ella must think that its a little cold out..... but it was 90 degrees today. She was wearing my beanie most of the day, her head was even getting sweaty but she didn't care.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Elmo grows up? Is he allowed to grow up? crazy!

Ella's so sweet, I can just see her getting so excited as the characters came out :)

hey, Ella knows fashion, who cares if you have a sweaty head if you look FABulous! :) lol, she's so cute.

Mindy Blake said...

hey chicky...my email wont let me send anything out but yeh that is a total possiblitity i dont want to say much more in case she reads this :) give me a call and we can figure it out. stuff went up in prices by a bunch so i will tell you the approximate cost depending on design :) love ya!