I was thinking about mother's day coming up and how much my life has changed since I became a mother. Then I decided to write down a few things that are the what being a mother is all about, and the things that get us from day to day. I guess just the little things that I love about being a mom. So here are a few, and then I want to hear, "what are the little things you love about being a mother?"
- Slobbery kisses ...... and her squeeze hugs
- Watching her sleep
- Family days
- Kissing her "ouches" better
- Reading her favorite books.... over and over
- Her baldness, it makes me feel like she is still a baby
- Chubby legs (hers, not mine:)
- Watching her learn new things everyday
- Listening to her talk to her stuffed animals
- her singing and dancing
- having a daughter that loves jewelry.... already at a young age
- how she loves her daddy
- Pig tails
- Always being surprised how much I love this little girl
- how innocent she is
- seeing her first thing every morning
- just her energy for life and how she loves and gets so excited about so many things we take for granted
- I love how she is the center of our world
3 comments:
aw i love that post! seiously there are so many thing i love about my kids but here is one for each Brock:his pucker up lips that i get a kiss with EVERY night! Kenz:her fake laugh that sounds like the baby off you tube (it is seriously hilarious and contagious) Iz: her demeanor...she is so laid back! there are many more but here are a few
cute post! being a mother is the best!!
I love..
*the way she gets so excited when she seems me in the morning
*listening to her babbling talk as she tries to explain something to me.. i'm sure that's what she's trying to do :)
*seeing other people in stores pointing at her and smiling, and thinking how lucky i am
*how she can crack up laughing at the smallest thing
Yay for moms! and cute little girls ;)
what a good little post. I don't really know what to say about being a mom other than it's the best thing ever!
Post a Comment