This might be my last post ever. On Saturday we are going to Zion to hike the subway with some friends. Which is normally a fun hike where you have to swim through water. Well, some friends of ours have done it recently and had to wear full on wet suits. That's right folks "wet suits" on a hike. It is freezing cold water and I think that I am going to die of HYPOTHERMIA. So if you check out our blog soon we might have pictures of the hike or the time and date for my funeral. I love you all..... it's been real.
p.s...... I JUST FOUND OUT THEY ALSO HAVE MOUNTAIN LIONS...... peace out
5 comments:
That is an awesome hike, I did it back in high school. But I don't know how I would feel about the whole wetsuit thing. That's a little scary!! Good luck, I'm sure you'll survive!! :)
good luck!! *crosses her fingers*
lol you seriously make me laugh! that is one hike that everyone tells me about. i hope by next year i will have some of the wieght off and actually be able to do it! you are probably going to be super busy but if you have time give me a call and i can meet you at the property (its on the way to zion) and gove you your moms thing a ma jig :) just let me know! Love ya chicky!
You are so funny. I am not really a fan of hikes and this one, I would just say, "are you kidding me, have fun because I'm staying home." Good luck and I am sure we will see pictures on your blog. No worries.
good luck! can't wait to see the pictures. i am guessing ella is staying home with grandma.
Post a Comment