we took lots of pictures here are a "few"


That splash is me falling into a hole that I didnt see (look for the top of my head) :) hahaha

Shana is loving the cold right now.



Bowling ball boulder wedged in the canyon above.
sweet wet suits

At the end of the cool parts of the hike. :(
5 comments:
i'm glad you survived! :) Welcome home, looks so crazy!
yeah! i am so glad you didn't die! what cool pictures! i loved that bowling ball rock! you guys look super cute and i admire you because that is something you couldn't pay me to do. and you still managed to keep your hair cute!
Im ready to go again. what do you say shana? I know stews ready for another adventure.
That looks AWESOME! You are a trooper girl! I'm glad you had so much fun, it looks like a blast!
Glad that you made it... Brad and I hiked it a couple of years ago without wet suits. You were very smart to have them!
Post a Comment