5.27.2008

mY LiTtLe MaKe- Up aRtIsT


I asked her to hold up her arm and she did this

She was showing me the mascara globs on her hand

We were rushing out the door this morning when I walked in to my room and saw this. I said " Oh my gosh Ella" and must have scared her because she started bawling. That and I think she knew it was a no,no. I was mad for a second and then had to laugh so hard, and have contined to do so all day. We were headed to the puppet show at the library and ended up being a couple of minutes late.... I wonder why? I had to scrub mascara off of Ella's face, all day I have continued to find black on her. I guess she can unscrew thing now. Watch out.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

HAHAHa, Ella, you rock! :) She cracks me up :) She's so girly, she would go for the makeup :)

Jamie Lynn said...

HEE HEE! Too funny! All little girls love to play with their mommy's makeup!

alexis said...

i am totally laughing right now! we have so been there. she is so cute that she would cry! awww!

Mindy Blake said...

how funny! yeh the first time brock did this was in my brand new van! yeh not so much fun! kenz hasn't done it yet...i am just waiting! mary said she needed her bracelet bigger and that you guys were coming up. depending on when we will have to figure it out because we have to go down to vegas so we will get it planned :) talk to you soon chicky!

Anonymous said...

i love this post! those are seriously the cutest pictures ever!!:) i was laughing when i read your post!!!:)