Sometimes my heart is so full. I am so blessed, and sometimes I can't be sure why I am so lucky. It is in little moments that I am reminded how truly lucky I am. My sweet daughter reminds me all the time what a huge blessing she is in my life. Today we went to Alexis' baby's blessing. It was really nice, and Theo was darling. And can I tell you she made his blessing outfit and it was DARLING. So talented:) Anyway, It was just me and Ella because Stewart had to teach Sunday school. She did a really great job and was well behaved the whole time. During the sacrament she is always good about folding her arms and has just recently started to close her eyes. But when she closes her eyes she gets a little silly and for some reason just thinks it is so funny. Long story short she looked up at me to see is I was paying attention to her and I had my eye's closed but was squinting so I could see her, and before I knew it she planted two KISSES on me. It was so sweet:) I love this girl to death. Also when I read her stories before she sits on my lap a few times she has surprised me by giving me kisses on the cheek. How sweet and innocent are little kids?!?
6.01.2008
My sweet lil' girl
Sometimes my heart is so full. I am so blessed, and sometimes I can't be sure why I am so lucky. It is in little moments that I am reminded how truly lucky I am. My sweet daughter reminds me all the time what a huge blessing she is in my life. Today we went to Alexis' baby's blessing. It was really nice, and Theo was darling. And can I tell you she made his blessing outfit and it was DARLING. So talented:) Anyway, It was just me and Ella because Stewart had to teach Sunday school. She did a really great job and was well behaved the whole time. During the sacrament she is always good about folding her arms and has just recently started to close her eyes. But when she closes her eyes she gets a little silly and for some reason just thinks it is so funny. Long story short she looked up at me to see is I was paying attention to her and I had my eye's closed but was squinting so I could see her, and before I knew it she planted two KISSES on me. It was so sweet:) I love this girl to death. Also when I read her stories before she sits on my lap a few times she has surprised me by giving me kisses on the cheek. How sweet and innocent are little kids?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a sweetheart! jack has just started to give us kisses...only when he is in the mood. i absolutely love it! it is for sure in those moments that you think this makes it all worth it. YOu forget about the constant food throwing, whinning, and nasty stinky diapers.
I adore Ella! She IS such a sweetie :)
o how cute is that!!!! yeh i am way over do for a post...i will get to it (eventually!!!) i think i am go through a bit of a depression right now...not quite sure why, but i just feel blah...it is so weird. anyways, yeh let me know when your book is done! i am dying to see it!
You are an awesome mommy and a great friend. Thanks for being there for the blessing.
this is such a cute post! i'm sure she learned how to be so sweet from her mommy!
Post a Comment