6.10.2008

Tagged: 25 Things about my Love


Tagged by Alexis

1. What is his name? Carl Stewart Christensen
2. Who eats more? He does. Although I certainly can eat more than I should. ( I stole this answer from Lex)
3. Who said I love you first? My memory is failing me. We have been together for almost nine years so is it bad to say I can't remember. I remember him saying he "liked me" first. Ha, Ha good times
4. Who is taller? Stewart wins by a land slide
5. Who is smarter? I'm going to say Stewart
6. Who is more sensitive? I am, but he can be sensitive to. But sometimes I cry for no reason, like lame commercials
7. Who does the laundry? Me, he shrinks my stuff
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Stewart does
9. Who pays the bills? We both do, so sometimes things get paid twice or not at all.... oops
10. Who cooks more? I do, unless you count top ramen. Just the other day Stewart said to me, " I used to be able to cook, I don't know what happened." It's just because he is spoiled
11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast foods. He sometimes helps me cut things up, or cut the fat off the chicken (yuck)
12. Who is more stubborn? ME... hands down
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Always Stewart because I am never wrong (OK so maybe sometimes)
14. Who is cleaner? This one goes to me. After I clean our house it gets messed up again after Ella wakes up or Stewart gets home
15. Who has more siblings? Stewart takes it by one
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Stewart says I do, but we both make the decisions
17. What do you like to do together? Going places as a family, going out to eat, hiking, just being together
18. Who eats more sweets?We both like sweets. Candy, not baked goods
19. Guilty pleasures? Going out without Ella, and I will go with Lex and say TV
20. How did you meet? High School sweethearts
21. Who asked who out first? It was high school.... so we mostly hung out but
22. Who kissed who first? Stewart kissed me, I will spare him the details. But it was really funny
23. Who proposed? Stewart did, two weeks after he got home from his mission
24. His best features? His dark brown eyes, and he has a great smile
25. What is his greatest quality? How much he loves Ella and I. He would do anything for us. He is a great husband and a very hard worker.

I tag: Kristin, Ashley, and Danielle

3 comments:

Danielle said...

i love #10.. i swear, what did boys do before we were here? I know Tom managed to feed himself through his mission and college years, but most of the time he will seriously starve if i don't feed him. lol

alexis said...

aww, that was sweet!

anna banana said...

I enjoyed reading this about my own brother. It is fun! Aww...you guys are so cute. :)