Ella chillin in the bounce house. She wasn't to sure about the whole thing
Down the slide
We got her face painting all done but this is halfway.... and look at the pictures of the lady painting her face, Ella is very serious.
At On the Border- yummy. This was their favorite part:)
On Saturday we went up to Mt. Charleston with the Davidson's. They had a little fair to kick off the summer. They had bounce houses, face painting, games, petting zoo and some other stuff. It was fun for the girls and it was slightly cooler up there. We got Ella's face painted and she sat really still and then decided she was done. So she watched Elliot get her face painted and then she was able to finish her face. We got Elmo, which is Ella's favorite.
Ella has been wanting to help out with cooking and washing the dishes lately. It is pretty cute. She will come in and I will be cooking and she scoots her chair up and is ready to help. It takes a little longer to get things done but oh well:)
3 comments:
That looks like such a fun day! Love the face painting!
Man I wish I would have known about that fair. That looks like it would have been so fun!! Let me know about those things. I'm a boring mom:)
so much fun! i love how much stuff you guys do!:) the pictures of ella washing dishes reminds me of andrew. he loves to do that too!:)
Post a Comment