6.21.2008

BYE, BYE MULLET

If you are sick of all my post lately feel free to stop reading. I just like to document all that happens for journaling sake.

Ella had her first haircut. Tear. My baby is growing up. At 20 months, she got a real haircut. Only to get rid of that hideous mullet. It turned out great, and she sat still while I cut the 20 hairs on her head. It's still long enough for piggy's. Stewart even said, "wow, that looks a lot better:)"




And it is even long enough for this- I have been dying to do sponge curlers since she was tiny, and she sat still the whole time and let me put them in. Poor girl- has to put up with her mom being a hairstylist.

12 comments:

anna banana said...

Keep documenting, I love the shot with the sponge curlers, that is great!

Libby said...

i love all of the every day stuff...and getting her first haircut is big! i want to see an after picture. oh, i love her crocs! i can't wait to get some for my little girl. love the curlers...something i will for sure being doing to my daughter even though i only have horrible memories of them growing up! sleeping in them- ouch!

Adam and Ashley said...

I'm not sick of all the post. I love knowing what is happening, especially when we don't get to see you that often. It was great to see you at the wedding. Love the curlers.

Kelly said...

Glad you found my blog. Ella is so darling. I loved being able to put curlers in Natalia's hair. Now it's a thing of the past. Enjoy it while you can!

Heckethorn PTO said...

Your blog is so so cute. You recently updated it. Well, I finally did one for our family and can't stop changing it and now I saw those cute sites on yours and want to play around with them. I don't have enough time in a day for all this fun!!! I am so addicted now and it is just my newest passion!! Your blog is great. You'll have to email me your email because I am at flipfam@blogspot. But it is invited only.

alexis said...

oh my gosh! the sponge curlers were sooo cute... but i am dying to see the after shot! i'll bet she looked just like you with her hair all curly! i wish i would have been working to see the first haircut!

Lambeth Family said...

I cut off Kylee's mullet too! Being a hairstylist and having girls is so great!! I can totally relate:)

Anonymous said...

SHANA!!! Found your blog! Can't believe that you cut the mullet - we were just talking about it!! Love the sponge rollers - although i have horrible memories of sleeping in bright pink ones thanks to Margo!! :) Keep posting - i have lots of catching up to do!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Dont worry- to everyone who has the horrible memory's of sleeping in the sponge curlers, including myslef. I just put them in in the morning and leave them in for thirty minutes or so and I have a little shirley temple . She still has the baby fine hair- and no way would they last over night with her:)

Anonymous said...

i love all your posts! keep them up. she is SO cute! and i love the curlers...let's see that curly hair.:)

Kata said...

oh my, my!~ I can't believe the curlers!! So fun! I really wanted to see the Afta...

Alexis said...

I'm impressed that she sat still for the curlers, and I'm glad you didn't make her sleep in them. Ouch. I remember those little plastic bits digging into my head very vividly.