6.19.2008

Beating the Vegas heat!

Ella is really into swimming. We went for a few hours this afternoon to the community center. I seriously love this place. The kiddie pool is so awesome. It's pretty shallow when you walk in, then the deepest part is only 2 feet... I think. Maybe a little deeper. Ella loves that she can just walk around and I love it too. I think it makes swimming more fun when she can do her own thing. She likes to scoot around the sides of the pool. But she was bummed that she isn't big enough to go on the slides by the big people pool. She kept walking over there but they said Stewart couldn't take her down, only one person can go at a time. So we watched Stew go down. Anyway we are loving it. It's our 2nd time there this week, it helps that is only 5 minutes from our house.
As a side note I have to say I usually HATE public pools, but I love this one. Plus it is so new.


Waiting patiently to get back into the pool. They make everyone get out every hour to check the pool.

Check out her crawling in the pool.... she loves it:)

4 comments:

Libby said...

looks like fun. i am not a fan of public pools either but i am kind of stuck being fat and pregnant during a hot and humid summer with a little boy to entertain. our community pool i am sure is half as nice. lucky!
i saw that you are going to nyc in 2 months...fun! we will be there in 2 weeks and i can't wait.

anna banana said...

I want to come to this pool with you, it looks like a blast!

Lambeth Family said...

Awesome!!! I love blogs. It's amazing how many people you come in contact with. Cutest pictures!!! I'm going to add you to my list if that's ok? She ya at church.

alexis said...

so fun! i am still getting up the guts to try one of the pools over here! i'm glad to see that they can be clean and nice..... she is looking older too!