I am so in love with all of these pictures. There are about a million and one so feel free to skip it. My sister in law Anna is so talented and we are so grateful to her for documenting this special moment in our lives. I am going to add music for a little bit with the slideshow.
7 comments:
how cool! i love the birth story pics, its so real, and yet so cute and artsy! He's adorable.
I cried. I love birth stories. All I want to photograph is birth stories now. :)
What a treasure to have all of those pictures. He is a beautiful baby!
What great pictures. I love new babies.
i loved all the pics there so cute! what a cute little family you have we sure love all of you :)
Wow, that was really wonderful to watch. FABULOUS pictures!!
I can't even finish watching because I'm balling my eyes out!! Shana I'm SOOOOOO happy for you guys! He's absolutely perfect!! xoxo
Post a Comment