my husband is pretty dang talented. Seriously folks..... talented. He can do anything and everything. He did this graphic for the little guys room and I am in love. It couldn't have turned out better. I told Stewart what I wanted and here it is. Now his room is done and ready for him to come this week. I love wall graphics.... they are awesome. Check out Loxii for more awesome wall graphics! We put some fish above the changing table:)
So cute I love it! I can't believe he is almost here. I guess time goes by really fast when I don't see you guys very often. Good Luck you guys. I can't wait to see some pictures of the cute little guy.
5 comments:
So cute I love it! I can't believe he is almost here. I guess time goes by really fast when I don't see you guys very often. Good Luck you guys. I can't wait to see some pictures of the cute little guy.
Absolutely adorable!!!!
it looks great, i love it!!:) good luck with everything, can't wait to see a baby post and pictures!! :)
So glad you arent lying, you have a real problem with that.
Love love love the boats, hope I get to see it in person this week!
Stew can I get some wall graphics? I want airplanes, call me, we will chat!
Great Job! I just might be calling when we get our new house! I am seriously decorating challanged!
Post a Comment