That is how it is with little miss Ella. She is such a fun loving, smart, loving little girl. I never really know what she is going to say. Her little statements make me laugh. Ella has been asking me for a few months if she can bear her testimony in church. I never thought she would really do it, but yesterday I told her it was testimony meeting and she was so excited. She just kept singing, " I get to bear my testimony, I get to bear my testimony." So sure enough today she was still pumped and headed up with Stewart. I thought she would chicken out when she saw everyone, but no. Stewart asked her if she wanted him to hold her but she said, " no, I want to push that thing up and do it myself." It was the sweetest thing to hear. Of course Stew helped her but she was so brave. She came running back to me so proud saying, "mom I beared (Ella talk) my testimony." I told her how proud I was of her and she says, "oh geez." Ha, ha! Where is my baby? I just love this girl so much. People who talk to little Ella never believe me that she is only three. Tell me about it people, I can never get her to stop talking:)

We have been practicing writing her name and she did this ALL on her own. I was pretty impressed. Too darn smart.

This is what I found one night when I went in her room to check on her. I thought she was being all sweet and I went to give her a hug, yeah she was naked. She took off her pj's and I guess she decided to sleep in the buff.

Another night I went in to check on her and she had shoes on. How she finds them and put them on in the dark I will never know. I guess that is why she has two different shoes on.

Anyway- I figured I would post a few pictures this time. I always forget to bring the camera with me lately. Oh well. I have been lazy and will try and be better.
Ella asks me all day what is is like to have a baby in the house. Hmm, I guess we will all see very soon. We are pretty dang excited for our little guy to join our family.
4 comments:
Ella is so cool! I love that girl. I just wish she and Sky were in the same class.
I just peed my pants at the shoes in the bed pic. That is seriously the funniest thing EVER!
Dear Ella,
You are so darling and sweet. Jake has been asking me daily lately when he gets to come play at your house. The other day he spend an entire morning playing with his imaginary cousin Ella. We love you!
Love,
The CA Rasmussens
oh me helk she is so funny i can never get enough of her and all the funny things she does now :)
Post a Comment