3.23.2010

Lucas Ty Christensen is here!


Luke is here and we are so in love. He was born on Friday March 19th weighing in at 8lbs 20.5 inches long. I know this picture is tiny- it is from my phone and I need to download pictures. My awesome sister in law Anna did the birth story in pictures and I can't wait to get them and put them up. We had a great experience, and with is being a planned c-section this time I think it made it easier this time around. I am feeling really, really great
and am so excited to have a baby who will nurse with no problems. It is great, although he is one hungry boy.

He is the sweetest thing. I just love having a little boy. Seriously folks, this little boy has stolen my heart.

Ella is the best big sister ever. She is so cute with him. She is so in love with her brother. She always wants to hold him and sing to him. She calls Luke her baby:) My heart is so full when I look at them together. She just smiles when she looks at him and just loves to hug and kiss him. She will just come up to him and kiss him and rub her head against his and tell him she loves him.

I am so blessed to have two healthy, happy children. They are both so sweet. I love having a new baby at home- they bring such a sweet spirit and calmness about them. I am so lucky to have my little girl and now my sweet, sweet baby boy. I count my blessing daily.

*Better pictures to follow, I promise.

8 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

I've been checking your blog every day since I found out you had him. I can't wait to see more pictures!!! I am glad you are so happy. I just love newborns and the spirit and happiness they bring. It's amazing how much love you can have for one child and how that love just grows when you have another. Congratulations and once again, I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

Lambeth Family said...

That is so wonderful! Congrats!! Glad he made it safely.
This post makes me want to have another one so bad.....NOT!!!
No, but really he is adorable!

Alexis said...

Yay! I can tell even from the small picture that he is very handsome. I am glad that you are all well and home. Congratulations!

Kelly Pia said...

Congratulations! I am so glad all went well. There is something about boys that completely steal a mom's heart. I have a gift for Lucas, so I'll have to come over in a week or so to see him.

Sean and Hollee said...

Congratulations you guys! Luke is so cute and I can't wait to see more pictures. I love little Ella she is the sweetest little girl. Can't wait to see your cute family.

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

Oh my helk i just love him :) he is so cute and i love how ella is with him its so stinking cute to watch her with him :)

carly said...

congrats! he looks perfect! i cannot wait to see more pictures soon!!!!:)

anna banana said...

Thanks for reminding me again of the blessings of children. Enjoy these quiet weeks ahead with your tiny one!