3.27.2010

My Ella


Stewart loves to take Ella to red rock to go climbing or hiking. One of the days they went it snowed on them.... so they decided to catch the snow on their tounges:)

Daddy took Ella to the ward eater egg hunt. Ella loved every minute of it.... they had games, colored easter eggs for kids in the hospital and of course and Easter egg hunt!






Stewart and Lucas were great sports when Ella decided she was a hair stylist. She loves to use my stuff and really pretend to do hair. Luke got some great purple highlights:) I love my little girl.

3 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

ella is so cute she gets funnier everyday she is so dang smart i love her so much

Adam and Ashley said...

How cute. Isn't it amazing how different two babies can be and only be that far apart. It is fun and your mom is going to have lots of fun. When Britney came to the hospital to see Hesston, they thought she was trying to smuggle a baby too so they put a special band on his leg. It was pretty funny though when the nurse thought I had already had by baby when I was holding Brigs in the Delivery room. I am glad Ella loves her babies. She is going to be a big help.

anna banana said...

I am reading all your updates, listening to your music and it is making me a little emotional (lol, you know me!).

I sure love you and your darling family, stew and ella with their tongues out=priceless.