3.27.2010

TWINS?!?!?!



My sister Ashlyn had her baby boy today. His name is Brysen and he weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 19.5 inches long. The boys have a lot of the same clothes and so we decided to get a few pictures. We visited them in the hospital and I got a few weird looks and a nurse even asked me about Luke. I think they thought I stole him:) Tonight I asked Ella if she liked the new babies and she said, "they are my best friends". It will be fun as the boys grow up- hopefully they will be best buds since they are only 8 days apart.

Ella and her best friends. Brysen is on the left and Luke is on the right. She was holding them pretty tight.

Grammy with her boys. Ashlyn was in labor all night so no sleep for Kyle or Grammy.

I think Luke is already sick of getting his picture taken.

The twins... it looks like Luke has been in the tanning salon.

Little cuties


Just a random picture of Miss Ella. I don't know why she is making that face

Brysen and Lucas

4 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

oh my helk that is to cute what ella said! i seriously love both of these two little boys so much and ella of course! they are going to be best friends since they are so close, its crazy how close they are! we love you

Sean and Hollee said...

Super cute babies! That is going to be so fun having your boys so close together. Clint and Britney had the same problem when they took Brigs up when Ashley had Hesston. The nurse actually took them out to band brigs ankle so they were sure they didn't steal him.

Emily Harkness said...

Cute, cute, babies!!

anna banana said...

So darling, love the twins pictures! Hopefully those two are still her best friends when they are pulling apart all her toys in a year!