11.02.2008

Happy Halloween


Ella was Raggedy Ann.... but I am sure you can figure that out:)



This year we had a really fun Halloween. We started the night out at my Mom's for some yummy chili, cornbread and various other treats. Thanks mom, it was delicious. Then we went to her trunk or treat, and then to Stewart's parents trunk or treat. Ella had a great time getting candy, she wouldn't even let me hold her pumpkin that was very heavy. I think she thought I was going to steal her candy:) Then we were driving home and decided to take her trick or treating around our neighborhood. I am so glad we did. I think that was her favorite part. Besides a run in with the hulk:) She would just go up to the doors, knock and say trick or treat. Seriously cute. She was not wanting it to end. It reminded me of when I used to go out as a kid. Fun times.

5 comments:

anna banana said...

Super cute picture of the three of you!

Danielle said...

ah! fun! I can just imagine her trick or treating, so cute!

Adam and Ashley said...

She is so cute. Love the costume.

Kelly said...

Ella looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

i know i already said it, but i love her costume. and the family picture of you guys is so cute.:)