11.02.2008

Just a moment to VENT


I am not a fan of politics. I think they are all liars. And I am SICK of these two.

7 comments:

Lowell said...

Me too! (says an occasional lurker -- Hi guys!) I hope everyone in this boat will consider voting for a 3rd-party or independent candidate, instead of trying to pick the lesser of these two evils.

Alexis said...

Well. It's almost over. Tomorrow's the day (assuming the Supreme Court doesn't have to decide the president again...)

Adam and Ashley said...

Amen to that.

Lambeth Family said...

NO KIDDING! They both are LAAAAAAAAAAME!

Kelly said...

I agree. I can't wait for Wednesday. I am so sick of the STUPID commercials. I am not sure what is worse political ads or lawyer ads. Thanks for the vent!

Anonymous said...

oh geeeze!!! It all makes my stomach hurt. I can't wait for it all to go away. Ps I love love tripple love ellas costume. And the pic of her knocking on the door... So sweet!!!

anna banana said...

I like the comments left on this post. I agree as well of course. If I see one more political ad I might have to poke my own eyes out.