11.18.2008

This last week

We went on a sweet hike with Stewart's family in Red Rock. The weather was beautiful and we all had a great time, especially the kids. Ella and Jake insisted on doing most of it themselves. It was pretty cute. Ella would climb on big rocks with Stewart's help and she would just keep saying, "rock climbing."

Adam, Ella and Jake chillin' in a little cave





We went on a run and Ella just wanted to get out and walk herself. I promised her she could pull out her stroller when we got home if she would stay in her stroller for the run. Sure enough she went for it and we walked all around our block. It was really cute. We had a little malfunction when we lost a wheel:) But we were up and running in no time.



We headed out to the oh so fab Town Square mall over the weekend. We walked around, played at the little park and saw Santa Claus. Yes you read that right, Santa Claus. I couldn't believe he was out so early but Ella did great and didn't even cry. Apparently Ella wants a bike for Christmas. When we were in line we asked her what she was going to ask Santa for, she looked right at me and said, " a bike." Who knew:) He is a great Santa, and Ella loved it.

Check out her face in all three pictures. This is pretty much what she does for all pictures now:) Silly girl.

7 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Could she be any cuter? I love her little piggy tails! Sounds like she's going to be an out doors kinda girl. That's good!

Mindy Blake said...

how fun is that?!?!? you guys are always doing such fun stuff! oh yeh i looked and the last book was when the bough breaks by mangum. hopefully we can get togehtr soon so the kids can play. what are your palns thanksgiving? maybe friday or sat? let me know :)talk to you soon!

Adam and Ashley said...

I can't believe Santa is already out and about. That is so cute she wants a bike. I can't wait to see you guys next week. Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog, ashleyfarrell@mail.weber.edu.

anna banana said...

The hike was awesome we have to do it again sometime soon!

Danielle said...

the kids look so cute hiking. and i love Ella pushing her stroller.. Ains loves her stroller too, i'll have to bring it next time we all hang out and they can be stroller mama's

Kelly said...

She is so cute! I think that it is wrong that Santa is out before Thanksgiving.

Richard said...

So, I don't know why nobody has noticed...but Ella doing that face...come on..who else always does a goofy face in pictures? ME! So, it appears she doesn't hate me so much after all :)