11.24.2008
HeLp!
I was working at the salon today, just a normal day. Until my 5 o'clock clients show up that is. They are all long time clients, a dad and his two grown sons. I did the Dad's hair first, then on to my next, the older son. Things are going along smoothly, he just got married and is expecting a baby. We are just chatting it up, talking about baby stuff and pain tolerance. He starts to tell me about a car accident he had been in a while ago and that he had broke his ribs and his then girlfriend had accidentally pushed on them a few times when he says to me, " man, I am getting light headed," and he looked down and I didn't think anything at that point. Oh no, he was not looking down he had PASSED OUT. He them slumps in the chair and his head falls back and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His feet had fallen off the little metal bar and hit the mirror which almost came tumbling down on him (they are not attached to anything) and I am panicking. I look to the girl working behind me in my panicked state and said, "my client just passed out, oh my gosh." I run up front and grab his dad and his brother, they run back and try to get him to wake up. It takes a minute but finally wakes up, and then he started sweating like crazy. I realized I am not a good person to have around in case of emergency, because I just stand there shocked.Oh my, good thing he was done with his haircut. Wow, that is a first and something I never thought would ever happen to me. I still feel a little sick about it, it was so crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok that was freaky! I'd do the same thing. Hope he's okay! My email is jaredlambeth@yahoo.com
ah!! that's crazy!!
That is how I think I would react in an emergency. It is hard to know what to do! Of course I want an invite, you know my email. :)
scary!!! i actually had a girl pass out during a hair cut also! i'm kinda sad i missed that drama. lol
I had a client do the same thing while i was applying her color. She said i dont feel so good and all of a sudden she is doing the same thing. eyes rolled in the back of her head and im like oh my gosh is she dead what the heck is going on! i totally know the feeling and glad to know im not the only one!!
Post a Comment