11.24.2008

Going private

The time has come..... our family blog is going private. If you want an invite, just send me you e-mail so I can add you. You can leave a comment or e-mail me at shanaenator@gmail.com If you are a friend of a friend or whatever, just let me know if you want an invite. I will probably change it over in a week:)

18 comments:

Kelly said...

Please add me...kelly@soupbowl.net

liNdsEYloO said...

invite me!!!
linz.anderson@gmail.com

jamieBEE said...

i want an invite - jme lea b at gmail dot com

Mindy Blake said...

yes please :) jermblake333@hotmail.com

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

add me too, please... heabbsmeyer@gmail.com

Allred Family said...

I am almost ready to make ours private too.......I want an invite allredfam@yahoo.com

George and Karyn said...

Please add me.... lizergirl@gmail.com

Adam and Ashley said...

Add me, ashleyfarrell@mail.weber.edu

Unknown said...

I want in :) Missbap@aol.com

delone said...

Hey shana this is grandma laughter. I still want to view your blog. delone123@aol.com

Richard said...

Hey we want an invite. erika.morris@aggiemail.usu.edu and vronick@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

veronicahansen22@aol

alexis said...

nordstromgiralexis@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

ashlyn0783@yahoo.com

Alexis said...

yes, please.

alexis.middleton@gmail.com

Mom said...

Me, too! shirleyturley@gmail.com

The Davidsons said...

add me please...davidson912@cox.net