12.02.2008

Sea World.San Diego Zoo.The Beach

We went to San Diego the weekend before Thanksgiving with Stewart's family and had so much fun. Ella did great. We went in July to Sea World and Ella did sooo much better this time. I think being a little older helped. She loved the animals and chasing the birds all around the park. We went to the zoo, and Ella loved the monkeys the best. We went on a little bus tour and it was pretty funny because the guy was a bit crazy. On the tour we saw most the animals, and one elephant. Well, we saw his butt, and now if we ask Ella if she saw the elephant at the zoo she just says, "big butt." I think our little family loved the zoo the best. Ella walked most of the day, I was so impressed. They have some BIG hills in that zoo. She was such a big girl. Then the last day we hit the beach. It was a beautiful day, Ella stripped down to her diaper and ran around in the water. She was so funny. I can't believe how much she liked the water, she would run around and laugh when the waves hit her legs. So fun:) Thank you Thom and Kathryn:)




Check out the huge sleeping hippo



Grandma with the grandkids

4 comments:

Allred Family said...

Sounds like a great Trip....Gotta love going to the beach!!!!!!

Danielle said...

Looks like a blast! So sad we couldn't make it. Looks like Ella had a blast! I think Cali next summer will be awesome, the girls can be princesses together :)

anna banana said...

Ummmm....I cant believe you put that picture up for the world to see. You know which one. At least you are private now so only your closest friends and family who know me will see it. :)

Unknown said...

I am jealous! We love Sea World. It's been a while since I have been there. Looks like a fun trip. Ella is growing up!