Getting all ready to go outside

It was so funny, when the snow blew in her face she covered it with her huge gloves
Check out the sweet snow cave! Check out Stewart's gloves, I made hime give me his because my hands were soooo cold.

They loved playing on the pool table and just rolling the balls back and forth

Getting ready for a race down the hill
It was a little colder the second day because it was windy so we put the neck warmer around her face. If it was snowing here you can imagine the crazy weather in Brian Head. I have never seen so much snow. And the roads getting to and from Brian Head were INSANE! I am glad we survived.
Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun trip!
So, the snow wasn't great in Brian Head for a snowman and we were sad. Who knew we would be able to build on in Las Vegas tonight. We were at Stewart's parents for the afternoon and when we got home we had so much snow by our house. We asked Ella if she wanted to build a snow man and she was so excited. When we were done building it she just kept looking at it and smiling. She just wanted to hug it and kiss it. We had a snow ball fight and I made a snow angel. Ella loves throwing snowballs, even when we throw them at her. We love this snow.
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast, I love the pics, who would know you would leave Brian Head and then build a snowman in Vegas.
that is so amazing!! I can't believe there was enough snow to make a snowman that big!!
I cant believe how much snow there was at your house. So fun!
Snow is great for one day, but I'm glad it's gone:) The snowman is awesome!!
I love the pictures. Ella is soooo cute. I am glad you guys got some snow since that is why we left Las Vegas to have a change in weather. HA HA. Things are going great here and we are all settled so I am about to update my blog and really try hard to keep it updated-but send me an invite so I can keep in touch. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Janell flipfam@cox.net
friend! for whatever reason i havent been able to view your blog but i tried today and voila! there is your cute family! Looks like you had a blast up in the snow! we were at our cabin for new years and had sooooo much fun! we should coordinate so we can get together and play on the mountain! talk to you soon!
Post a Comment