Ella had a busy birthday this year. On her actual birthday I took her, Kirstin, Elliot and my Mom to Chuck E Cheese. She had a great time and loved putting tokens in the machine. This is a great activity for kids, they both had fun:) All the tickets she got Ski Ball- really funny with two year olds. The balls always ended up in each others lanes, and never in the holes. Cute girls She loved this ride..... can you tell:) The "Roller Coaster" ride What she got with her tickets
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a fun birthday!! i LOVE her halloween costume. that is the cutest thing ever! again, i can't believe she is two already!! crazy!
Ella's so cute! I'm glad she had fun at Chuck's :) Ains has been there a couple times and while i think she does have fun, she' still a little confused by it, lol.
Still jealous of the pigtails... sigh, someday ains will have hair
All the pictures are so cute, looks like Ella had a great birthday, maybe for her next portraits we could just take them on that ride at Chucky Cheese, that looks like a great smile!
4 comments:
what a fun birthday!! i LOVE her halloween costume. that is the cutest thing ever! again, i can't believe she is two already!! crazy!
Ella's so cute! I'm glad she had fun at Chuck's :) Ains has been there a couple times and while i think she does have fun, she' still a little confused by it, lol.
Still jealous of the pigtails... sigh, someday ains will have hair
I love Chuck e Cheese's. Jared and I say we take the girls there, but it's really for us too!
All the pictures are so cute, looks like Ella had a great birthday, maybe for her next portraits we could just take them on that ride at Chucky Cheese, that looks like a great smile!
Post a Comment