10.28.2008

Ella's Birthday: Part One

I always said that I was never going to have a Halloween themed party for Ella, and here it is, only her second party. I feel like they should get a little more use out of them, and all the kids were so dang cute. We had some family and friends over to my in laws house to celebrate the big 2. We had chili, soup, cornbread, sugar cookie decorating, and a pinata. It was great. Thanks to everyone for coming and all the fun new presents.

Ainsley, Ella, Jake and Adam. The four cousins

Ella and Ainsley sportin the party hats before the party

Claire and Theo (the most adorable monster)

Dave, Dawn, Lynzee and Zacc

If you look closely at Ella's cookie you can see she had just dumped a whole thing of sprinkles right on her cookie

Decorating sugar cookies

Thanks to Adam and Jake for the Barbie


The pinata- it was fun but a little sad for Ella. She had been playing with Elmo all week. Pushing him around the house in her doll stroller and she was a little distraught when we were beating him with a stick:) Now she says, " Hit Elmo, whoosh, candy out."


The two cuties after the party:)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

It was a great party! Way yummy food :) And Ella is an awesome Raggedy Anne! Thanks for having it while we were there, very accommodating of you ;)

Kelly said...

Cute party! I love Ella's costume. I think all 2 year olds have Elmo parties. That's what we did for Trey. Happy B-Day Ella!