So Stewart has been working on launching his company Loxii wall graphics and the site is almost up. It is so awesome and as soon as it is launched I will put it up so you all can check it out. They have designers from San Fran, Buenos Aires, and NYC designing graphics for the site. A few nights ago I told him I wanted to finish our room so he designed this graphic and we put it up yesterday! I love it! Let me know what you think :)
i love it!!!! so does he have one of those HUGE vynil cutting machines or what?!?!?! cant wait to see it in person... go CARL! (wait...where'd that come from?!?!?! lol oh well!)
Hi Shana! This is Kristen, Lex's friend from BYU. Sometimes I visit your blog to see pics of your cute daugther! Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE those wall graphics and that you need to tell everyone where to buy them once they're available!
11 comments:
PRETTY!!!! Love it!!
i love it!!!! so does he have one of those HUGE vynil cutting machines or what?!?!?! cant wait to see it in person... go CARL! (wait...where'd that come from?!?!?! lol oh well!)
i really like it! it makes the room look very cozy!
That looks awsome.
I LOVE IT!!!! It is so pretty, and I love the color of your walls too!!!!
I think it looks fabulous! I want some of that! Stewart designed those ones? Excellent dude!
Oh my gosh I love it! I want one!!!!!
Hi Shana! This is Kristen, Lex's friend from BYU. Sometimes I visit your blog to see pics of your cute daugther! Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE those wall graphics and that you need to tell everyone where to buy them once they're available!
You just earned a customer! I'm in love and I am waiting for the chance to get some of that!!!!!!
I really like your wall! It's so unique! Good Job!
oooh...i love it! so cozy!:)
Post a Comment