Over the weekend we headed up to Lee Canyon for some good ole camping. We went with our friends- Chris, Andrea, Kristin, Landon and Elliot. We made yummy tin foil dinners, smores, and dutch oven peach cobbler. Yummy, Yummy! I love camp fires and just hanging out and talking in front of them. The girls played with sticks and rocks and got pretty dirty:) I forgot how much I like camping, but having an almost two year old can be a little difficult when it comes to sleeping. Ella went to bed much to her dismay... she hated being bundled up. She slept for a little bit and then woke up and would not go back to sleep. So we headed home around 1am slept till about 7 and headed back up for a little more camping and a yummy breakfast. Good thing it only take about a half hour to get home. Thanks to our friends for making it a great time.
WARNING: LOT OF PICTURES BELOW:



Stewart was blowing up the air mattress so Ella decided she needed to help.


Ella and Daddy- Ella and Elliot trying to keep warm.

Mom and Ella hanging out

We didn't have enough camping chairs for the girls so we just used car seats:)


The girls were excited about the marshmellows.

Ella making smores for the first time

Chris and Andrea


Kristin and I making peach cobbler

The girls loved to be in the tent although Ella wanted one of us to be in the tent too:)
4 comments:
You guys are full of fun activities. I love it. A family that plays together, stays together!
i LOVE the mattress picture! She's so cute trying to figure out what daddy is doing and how to help :D
Cute pictures! I love the one of the girls sitting in their car seats. You are brave to attempt to camp with a little one. Glad you had fun!
It's as if you went out of your way not to post any pictures with me in them. :( Big Jerk!
Post a Comment