9.10.2008

Back to school

Stewart's back in school and this semester stinks. He has class Monday through Friday- all at night. So miss Ella and I have been spending lots of time together. She is so funny- she is growing up to fast. Anyway- at least Kristin and I can hang out while our husbands go learn..... or something like that:) We have dinner at there house Tuesdays and ours on Thursday. The boys come eat and then go to school. Lets just hope this semester goes by fast:)

Ella and Elliot playing dress up- and doing a little dancing


Ella really enjoyed her chocolate chip cookie (thanks Kristin) And when did my baby get so big. I can't believe it.

Ella is doing great and learning lots of new things everyday. She loves the moon, tress, ants, the sun, barney, little mermaid, books and many more things. She also is talking like crazy, which I love. She is learning to count- she gets up to nine and then claps.... usually forgetting about 10.
She also wants to be Barney for Halloween. We were at Stewart's parents on Saturday and they had some catalogs with costume's and I made the BIG mistake of showing Ella barney. Then I showed her a few and asked her what she wanted to be..... she then proceeded to try and flip back a few pages looking for Barney. I think I get at least one more year before she starts picking these things.... right? I told Stewart maybe we should just let her be Barney, but he says no:)

5 comments:

alexis said...

i just posted one about johnny that said some of the same things- like how the heck did they grow up so fast? she is so cute in her dress up.... ummm where's the New York post????

Danielle said...

Ella cracks me up! :) I love the costumes.. we totally need to be the costume pickers for at least a few years!! Man, kids grow up too fast. Ains is totally not a little baby anymore, she's a full on toddler! AH! And Ella looks pretty happy.. i want a cookie too.

Lambeth Family said...

Ah come on, let her be Barney! HA! That's funny! Let's get them NYC pics up!!!:)

Adam and Ashley said...

She is getting so big. I can't believe it. Adam started school too. Not the funnest thing ever. My mom said you guys were coming here this weekend. That will be fun. Can't wait to see how Ella's grown.

Anonymous said...

oh, i LOVE them in their dress up outfits! and i can't believe how big ella is getting! she's a little girl!!!!!