We played with sticks
We swung and swung away on the tire swing in the back of the cabin- the kids all took turns, which can be very hard
Most of the Christensen clan put together a 2000 piece puzzle of Time Square. I only put in like ten pieces- so needless to say I wasn't much help
We ate at tasty Milts.... and Jake and Ella entertained us:)
Grandma read stories to the Grand kids
We threw rocks in Mammoth Creek
Ella hugged some rocks in front of the Mammoth Creek Cabin
Stewart and I went to two plays. Two Gentlemen of Verona and Cyrano( which was my fav)
We played on the grass by the Green Show before the plays
Ella hung out with Grandpa for a bit and actually watched the green show
We loved hanging with the cousins- Ella, Adam, Ainsley and Jake
Ella tried on a few costumes
All in all we had a great time. The plays were fun, the cousins had fun hanging out, we ate lots, and sat around a whole lot and Ella was very upset she had to go in the Day care set up for people who go to the plays. I don't know if I will take her back- she sat in a dirty diaper the first night (we are still battling a diaper rash) and the second night her shorts were soaked from pee. How hard is it to change a diaper folks, and if you don't want to, don't work at a place where you take care of children. I am still a little bitter. All the other cousins were pretty well taken care of, and had their diapers changed. Well, except they thought they had lost little Jakey, but no worries:) Now I have to do laundry because we are headed to New York on Thursday. I am so excited:)
5 comments:
Man, I wish we could've come for longer.. looks like you guys had fun. It was nice for Ains to see her cousin, love that picture :) Ella is such a cutie!
how funwas that!?!?!?!? seriosuly i need to get my family out having this kind of fun...not working on the house or dr appointments! we are going to be down the first week in sep...so we HAVE to hang out! loves!!!
I am headed there this week. Your pics make me excited! Don't you just love the green show! Have fun in NYC you lucky sucker!!!:)
chicky chicky chicky!!!!! it has been FOREuVER since i talked to you last! call me wken you have some time so we can catch up! MUAH
Looks like a great vacation! I love Cedar City during the Shakespeare festival. Too much fun! Can't wait to see your post from New York! Totally jealous!!! ;)
Post a Comment