So taking family pictures was interesting.....
thats for sure. I am glad we did the pictures of Ella in her tutu first because when it was time for family pictures she wasn't having it. Ella does not like the camera. But thanks to my fab
SIL photographer Anna. Check out the rest
here!You should check out her other amazing stuff on her blog, she is very talented. Click
here





A special thanks to Kristin and Landon for teaching Ella the dog face right before her pictures:)

6 comments:
those are soooooo cute! and i love that you painted her nails. she is so cute, i can't stand it
oh my goodness way too cute!!! i wish i knew someone out here to take pictures for us. so cute!!
she cracks me up! I love it! She's absolutely adorable :)
She did fabulous and I love the tutu, just keep it around in case by some small chance I have a daughter some day. :)
These need to go in a magazine! Wow their cute!!!
Your pictures are great! I love the one of Ella standing by each of your legs...neat shot!
Post a Comment