7.25.2008

Wohoo!

We are now a BINKY FREE household. She had a hard time the first day and had to cry for about a half hour at bedtime, but she hasn't had it since monday morning. I think she has already forgotten about it. I still feel bad however, but I am glad it's over. And now it's like she never had it and I don't have to worry about having one in case she needs to go to bed while we are out.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

YAYAY!! Congrats!!

Libby said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I think I am going to follow your example.

Anonymous said...

yeah!:) it is so nice when it is gone and you don't have to worry about it anymore!:) i thought for sure andrew would want one again when we had levi, but he has never asked!

anna banana said...

Congratulations! Nice work Ella!

alexis said...

good job! and that's how i feel about potty-training. it was stressful to think about, but when it was over-- oh my gosh the best ever!