7.11.2008

Happy Birthday Stewart


Stewart with his sweet birthday hat on while they are singing happy birthday



The guy playing the guitar and Ella wondering what the heck is going on

Just wanted to wish Stew a happy birthday. Thanks for everything you do for us. You are the best husband and daddy ever.

Grandma Christensen took all the grand kids to the Shark Reef. I only took a few pictures and didn't get a group shot. Only cousin missing is lil' Ainsley. We missed you:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw Stewart wearing that hat outside of home depot. He was chasing a truck at the time yelling, Trabajo! Trabajo!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Stewart. Sorry Chris and Andrew left that post.

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday StewBoo

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Stew!
aww, she misses you guys too, it stinks being so far away, the shark reef sounds cool.

anna banana said...

You look sweet in that hat, dude, love it! Happy birthday!