7.06.2008

Lovin' the Lake

I forgot how much I love the lake. We went out yesterday and had a BLAST. I wasn't sure how Ella would do but she loved it. We went out with our great friends The Nix's and they were nice enough to let us hang out with them for the day. John took us on the tube and through the narrows. We even took Ella on the tube. Stewart, Ella and I were on it and she wasn't too sure about it. I was so mad my camera died so we didn't get a picture but she looked so cute holding on tight and waving at the people on the boat. The water felt great and Ella always just wanted to be in the lake. We had fun jumping off the top of the houseboat into the lake, until Stewart dove in and ruptured his ear drum. He has done it once before so he is pretty sure that is what happened. He had to have it fixed before because it wouldn't heal itself so we will see. It is much better today. And thanks to Grammy for coming with us, Ella always loves when you come with us:)



Ella loved kayaking around with Daddy

Floating around the lake


She wasn't too sure about her life jacket

Thinking about jumping off the top of the houseboat

Driving the speed boat

6 comments:

Danielle said...

how fun!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the picture of her driving boat :) Stinkin' cutie!

Adam and Ashley said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Ella looks so cute in her little suit and lifejacket.

alexis said...

aww how cute of her! she looks like such a sassy girl! i'm always afraid to get in the lake! i'm such a loser..... how fun for you guys to always go out and do stuff.

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment for you... :)
That is so fun that she liked the water. I can't wait until Claire wants to do stuff like that.

anna banana said...

I love the life jacket it is super cute. (just like all of Ella's clothes and accessories). Did she do the big jump?!? :)

Alexis said...

jealous...

:)