Ella has been going pee-pee on the potty. She isn't potty trained yet but has been asking to go and will tell me when she has to go on the potty. We have had a few accidents. I wasn't really ready for potty training yet but I guess come September we might attempt it.
Right now I should be packing- we are headed to Brian Head Tuesday for the week. And I am working ALL day tomorrow. I am really excited to make it to some cooler weather and to just relax. Then the next week we are going to NYC. Wohoo!
Wedding Tag- thanks Brooke
What is your husbands name? Carl Stewart ChristensenHow long have you been together? Married almost 4 years
How long did you date? 5 years (He served his mission during this time too.)
Who said I love you first? Pretty sure it was Stewart
Who is taller? Stewart
Who sings better? We both don't sing very well
Who is smarter? Stewart
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but I can get Stewart to help
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Stewart
Who pays the bills? I usually do
Who mows the lawn? Stewart
Who does the dishes? Me
Who drives when you are together? Stewart, but sometimes he makes me
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Stewart
Who kissed who first? Stewart
Who proposed? Stewart
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? I say it's pretty even
Who wears the pants? Stewart wears pants and I like skirts:)
I now Wedding Tag: Mindy Blake, Veronica Nelson and Alexis Middleton
3 comments:
Ella is FabUlous! I can't believe she's already asking to go pee in the potty! You have a very advanced girl there :)
Ella is so big, I cant believe it, maybe this week she could teach Jake about the potty...
oooh i want to see pics of the room! i love candy land! i want to theme kate's room around it actually.
Post a Comment