9.24.2008

UTAH!

My Mom, Ella, and I were able to go to Utah a couple weekends ago to celebrate my cousin Amber's 30th birthday. It was a surprise party, and it turned out super fun. She has been battling Inflammatory Breast Cancer since May 2007. She is such a wonderful person and has been such a great example to me with everything that she has been through. We all put pink in our hair to show our support:) Even the kids had pink in their hair. Whenever I get down and think I am having a hard time, I stop and think whatever I am facing at the time is very easy compared to my sweet cousin Amber. Please take a second to check out her blog here.

We had a great weekend and Ella couldn't be outside enough. My grandparents has the best backyard ever- its about 1 acre with tuns of flowers and a few ponds.

My sweet cousin Amber (they even put a pink hair extension in her hair)

Little miss Ella on her first ever plane ride.... she loved it.

Holding baby Stratten/ Hanging with mom in my grandparents backyard

We made a quick trip to see Grandma Abate

All of us, including Granny with our pink hair extensions

Grammy& Ella- Me and cute Ashlyn

My darling cousins Ashley and Emily (we played together tuns when we were little)

Grandma and Grandpa with all great granddaughters and granddaughters (minus one)

Grandma with all the greats

5 comments:

Danielle said...

i love the pink hair :) I think Ella should've gotten some! :D

Brittney said...

What a good time. I love suprises.Everyones pink hair looks so fun. Ella is getting so big!

Adam and Ashley said...

It was really good to see you guys and visit. Ella is soo stinkin cute. I wish we could see you more often. I think you got a better "funny" picture of the three of us than I did. Good times.

alexis said...

what a good time you guys must have had. it's too bad she is going through all that.

Dax and Marie said...

love all the pink hair!!!!