So this picture was actually the last day we were there but I am too lazy to move it. We were at Max Brenner's- which was fabulous. They have chocolate everything. They serve it with most of your food- a little bit of a sugar overload. Stewart and I are drinking White hot chocolate- yummy but very rich:)
The first night there Thom, Kathryn, Stewart and I walked around time square- this was me at the huge Hersey's shop. Below: My fab in-laws Thom and Kathryn. We went on a carriage ride all around Rockefeller Center and Central Park. It was super fun.
Stewart and I on the carriage ride.
Battery Park- on our way to catch the ferry to the Statue of Liberty
Me on Liberty Island. We didn't ask anyone to stop and take a picture of both of us....oops.
Jefe enjoying a giant lobster at Keens. It was delicious. Right after that we hit up Hairspray. I thought it was really cute, and Stewart said it was ok:) It was really girlie
Us in front of Rockefeller Center
Us again- this time in front of the Met.
Stewart and Jefe on the subway on our way back to Manhattan- we spent the day in Brooklyn. I loved taking the subway everywhere, it is great. Brooklyn was a blast, we shopped at the cutest shops and hit up the flea market.
On our way home. It was a little over four hours so Stew and I killed some time playing UNO. I kicked his trash but that's ok- he is still a hottie:)
Thanks to my fantastic in-laws for taking all of us to NYC. They are the best ever:)
I didn't take many pictures this year but we also went to ground zero, Soho, china town,union square, we also tried to check out Chelsea and all the galleries but most of the were closed. All in all we had a great trip. Thanks again Thom and Kathryn:)
3 comments:
love love love ncy!!! how fun!
how fun is that!!!!!
so cute... seriously the best place ever!
Post a Comment