Day four was a busy day. We headed out and saw a lot of famous sites in London.
First stop was Buckingham palace. Ella was so thrilled to see where a real Queen lived. We timed it wonderfully and we were able to see the changing of the guard. It was a real site to see, and the kids loved seeing it.
Hello, big Ben!!
We then headed to Westminster Abby. All the history is amazing to see, and Ella was thrilled when she heard that princesses have gotten married there.
The London Eye. I think the kids enjoyed this the most. Luke was really upset he missed this when my mom showed him the picture
So thankful I decided to bring an umbrella stroller. When Ella wants to sleep she will and after seeing sites and walking around the girl passed out.
She snoozed the entire time we were at the Tower of London. I am sad she missed it, the castles are so fun to explore, not to mention she missed the crown jewels. I know she would have loved to see them.
Tower bridge
After our busy day the Grandparents braved taking the kids home all by themselves. We went to dinner without the kids and then did the Jack the ripper tour. Ha! What a scary person. Our tour guide was awesome and I really can't believe how much knowledge about Jack the ripper he has stored in his head. I would have nightmares!!! The walking tour was awesome and we were able to see some of London that we wouldn't have otherwise seen.
Our awesome guide




No comments:
Post a Comment