4.03.2013

London: Day 2


So, a few months later and we are on to day two. Why, oh why is it so hard to blog? I can think of two small reasons off the top of my head. Anyway, here is a peek into our adventures we had our second day in London.

It was so hard leaving my little guy behind, I never feel complete without all the people in my little family. He wouldn't have handled the lack of sleep very well so it was for the best but I knew he would love it though. He told my mom the whole time, "Lukie go to London too:(" Poor guy. It helped being able to skype and see his adorable face.

 Stewart really wanted to go to Olympic Village so we headed there the second day. What an amazing place they built to accommodate the summer Olympics. My in laws were lucky enough to be able to go to some of the events and we even saw the on TV. 

 My cute little traveler

 Ella had a grand time riding the tube everywhere and was an old pro in the end. 
 Being silly with Daddy


 Hanging with Grandpa. Ella still loves that umbrella, it was a great purchase:)

After Olympic Park we headed to Covent Garden. What an awesome place. The girls did some shopping in the darling boutiques and the kids hung with the boys watching the street performers. They loved it, and I loved the shopping:)
What more could you ask for, the kids loved the performers.

After that we headed to WICKED!! I can't tell you how much we, especially Ella loved it. We are still listening to the soundtrack in the car.  I have seen this play once before and loved it still so much the second time around. By the time this was out it was late and so we headed back home to sleep:)


No comments: