After traveling to London and a few very packed days we decided to stay close to home. It was a nice day to relax and let the kids run around and play.
Kathryn, Anna and I headed out for a few hours to Highworth to do some grocery shopping. We ended up walking around the village and ate at a delicious bakery. They had homemade bread, soups and quiche. It was all amazing. We walked around the church and it is so amazing to see these old buildings and beautiful grounds.
Inside the bakery we ate at, we saw this adorable British women and Anna snapped a few pictures.
How cute are these tea pots?
The kids had a blast discovering every nook and cranny of the farm house. It is a great house for kids and their imaginations.
Yummy. I wish they had this yogurt in the States, it is AMAZING. I want some now.
Also on this day the boys went fly fishing. They brought home a huge trout, Thom cooked it up and it was pretty nasty.



No comments:
Post a Comment