4.17.2013

July and August:2012


Ella and Luke pretending they are in the Olympics. We were watching the track and the kids decided to start their own race:) It's so weird to see Luke is diapers, which mean I am way behind.

They also like to pretend to be super hero's

 When you live in Las Vegas you do a lot of swimming in the summer time, the kids love it and it's a great way to keep cool. We went to the rio pool, I hate public pools so I'm glad Stew was there to swim with the kids.
 My cuties
 We also spend lots of evenings at the park, it cools off a little so they can play, play, play.
 I love this kid
 Oso loves the park more than the kids

Ella loves to celebrate her babies birthdays. We had muffins to celebrate Grape turning a year old. Ha!
 Story time at the library

 These two kill me, they seriously love each other and I just sat in the back and laughed at how cute they are.



 Another summer favorite is the YMCA by our house, the kids love it.

No comments: