4.17.2013

KINDERGARTEN and a few random pictures

 Love them

 Ella's open house to meet her teacher and see her new classroom. 
 She lost her both of her top teeth, we are at a total of six missing teeth now:)
 Luke found a "pocket" in his underwear.
 My babies first day of KINDERGARTEN. What?!?! How did this happen? She loves school and has done so well. 

 I can't believe she is old enough for real school. I hate that they grow up so fast
 She is the cutest!!!
I was brave one day and let them both get carts, it was a bit wild with Luke. 

2 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

It is so fun to see all of your updates. Your kiddos really are so darling! Congratulations, by the way, on expecting number 3! Hope all goes well for you!

anna banana said...

Nice work getting some blogging in! I still love blogs! I am too lazy to comment on every post tho, so I am just going to do a massive comment here.

1. Love seeing London relived! This is why we blog, so we can print it and relive a bunch more times! I am so glad you guys came and SO glad you brought Ella. What an awesome trip.

2. Thank you for all the time you spent in Oside. Looking at these pictures I cant believe how young the kids look already. They change so fast!

3. Love the pics of Ella and Luke loving each other at story time. So sweet!

4. Do you guys sneak into the hotel pools? I just saw a post today from Stew of swimming at PH. We should do that next time I am in Vegas....in a year :(

5. Ella is such an amazing girl! I know your next one will be just like her! :)

Love you!